- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern To Match Any Decor
What’s better than a project you can make in a few hours? It’s so amazingly easy and fast! This is a project that a slow crocheter can make in about 1-2 hours! This is a simple pattern which works up quickly, an awesome and super easy hat to make! Only takes one skein, so it’s really inexpensive to make as well. This Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat by Julie King is definitely an instant gratification project.
This is a very basic, mesh hat pattern! It’s a bit different than my other slouchy hats. This one is actually a skully hat that gets it’s slouchiness from being extra long. I think you’ll love making it! It’s super quick and I designed it to take only one skein of Lion Brand Hometown USA!
Supplies: Bulky yarn
Finished Size: Around edge: 22 inches. Top to edge: 11 inches
Difficulty Level: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Stitches & Techniques used: single crochet, double crochet, chain, back loops only.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Gleeful Things
Thanks to Julie King for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.