- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Patttern] Adorable Crochet Pencil Holder Every Kid Should Have ( At Least One!)
- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] I’m In Love ! Never Seen Any That Are More Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
What’s better than a project you can make in a few hours? It’s so amazingly easy and fast! This is a project that a slow crocheter can make in about 1-2 hours! This is a simple pattern which works up quickly, an awesome and super easy hat to make! Only takes one skein, so it’s really inexpensive to make as well. This Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat by Julie King is definitely an instant gratification project.
This is a very basic, mesh hat pattern! It’s a bit different than my other slouchy hats. This one is actually a skully hat that gets it’s slouchiness from being extra long. I think you’ll love making it! It’s super quick and I designed it to take only one skein of Lion Brand Hometown USA!
Supplies: Bulky yarn
Finished Size: Around edge: 22 inches. Top to edge: 11 inches
Difficulty Level: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Stitches & Techniques used: single crochet, double crochet, chain, back loops only.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Gleeful Things
Thanks to Julie King for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.