- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
- This Amazing Blanket For Sofa Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stress Buster
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Peasy Crochet Flower Ornament
- [Free Pattern] I Can’t Believe How Easy It Is To Make This Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
Here is a new cute crochet pattern to add to your Christmas ornaments projects. These Christmas Light Decorations by Marinke Slump are lovely and colorful and the bulbs look so real. With a little sparkle wool, they may look even prettier. The pattern is documented with both written and step-by-step photo instructions.
Christmas is almost here, and what better way to get in the holiday spirit than crocheting your own ornaments! This week you’ll learn how to crochet these fun rainbow Christmas lights. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet, follow our series of Crochet Fundamentals. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include single crochet (sc), single crochet 2 together (sc2tog) and chain (ch).
Thanks to Wink for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.