- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Pastel Spring Potholder Will Look Great In Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Rattle Grab Toy Is The Cutest Crocheted Thing Ever!
- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Crochet Ruffled Baby Bloomers
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Beanie Pattern Is Simply Awesome!
Here is a new cute crochet pattern to add to your Christmas ornaments projects. These Christmas Light Decorations by Marinke Slump are lovely and colorful and the bulbs look so real. With a little sparkle wool, they may look even prettier. The pattern is documented with both written and step-by-step photo instructions.
Christmas is almost here, and what better way to get in the holiday spirit than crocheting your own ornaments! This week you’ll learn how to crochet these fun rainbow Christmas lights. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet, follow our series of Crochet Fundamentals. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include single crochet (sc), single crochet 2 together (sc2tog) and chain (ch).
Thanks to Wink for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.