- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
- Adorable Easter Bunny Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Owl Potholder For Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Super Fun And Super Easy Crochet Converse Slippers For Women, Men & Teenagers
Here is a new cute crochet pattern to add to your Christmas ornaments projects. These Christmas Light Decorations by Marinke Slump are lovely and colorful and the bulbs look so real. With a little sparkle wool, they may look even prettier. The pattern is documented with both written and step-by-step photo instructions.
Christmas is almost here, and what better way to get in the holiday spirit than crocheting your own ornaments! This week you’ll learn how to crochet these fun rainbow Christmas lights. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet, follow our series of Crochet Fundamentals. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include single crochet (sc), single crochet 2 together (sc2tog) and chain (ch).
Thanks to Wink for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.