- [Paid Pattern] Easy-To-Make Lovely Crochet Shoes For Baby Girl
- [Free Pattern] Weeping Angels Never Looked So Cute
- Cutest Amigurumi Cats Free Crochet Pattern With Funny Cats Pals Hanging Off A Thin Branch
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
Here is a new cute crochet pattern to add to your Christmas ornaments projects. These Christmas Light Decorations by Marinke Slump are lovely and colorful and the bulbs look so real. With a little sparkle wool, they may look even prettier. The pattern is documented with both written and step-by-step photo instructions.
Christmas is almost here, and what better way to get in the holiday spirit than crocheting your own ornaments! This week you’ll learn how to crochet these fun rainbow Christmas lights. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet, follow our series of Crochet Fundamentals. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include single crochet (sc), single crochet 2 together (sc2tog) and chain (ch).
Thanks to Wink for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.