- [Video Tutorial] This Tote Bag Is A Great Summer DIY Project!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crochet Mat Stitch- Very Easy 2-Row Repeat
- Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Crochet Pattern Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
Inspired by modern, geometric designs, these quick and easy project crochet coasters are made using single crochet and a half square triangle design. Modern Crochet Coasters pattern by Erica Dietz is a colorful and fun project that can be made in no time at all and used right away. Eye-catching and trendy, these modern coasters will add that perfect finishing touch to your table.
Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
You will need:
100% cotton yarn in a natural color (I used Peaches and Cream in Ecru)
100% cotton yarn in contrasting color ( I used Peaches and Cream in Bright Blue, Iced Strawberry, Sunshine and Bright Chartreuse)
G crochet hook
Check out the original source for this Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.