- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
- This Peacock Feathers Stitch Afghan Is A Stunner!
- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
Inspired by modern, geometric designs, these quick and easy project crochet coasters are made using single crochet and a half square triangle design. Modern Crochet Coasters pattern by Erica Dietz is a colorful and fun project that can be made in no time at all and used right away. Eye-catching and trendy, these modern coasters will add that perfect finishing touch to your table.
Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
You will need:
100% cotton yarn in a natural color (I used Peaches and Cream in Ecru)
100% cotton yarn in contrasting color ( I used Peaches and Cream in Bright Blue, Iced Strawberry, Sunshine and Bright Chartreuse)
G crochet hook
Check out the original source for this Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.