- [Free Pattern] Make These Beautiful Christmas Love Hearts For Those You Love
- How To Crochet A Cardigan -Free Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Wave Stitch
This hat pattern will quickly become one of your favorites! The lovely Bead Stitch Hat by Erica Dietz is quick and easy to crochet and the texture created by combining rounds of bead stitch with rounds of half double crochet is truly beautiful, very pleasing to look at and it makes a very warm hat.
Lovely Bead Stitch Hat Free Crochet Pattern
The Bead Stitch Hat is a slightly slouchy hat made by combining rounds of bead stitch with rounds of half double crochet to give it a lot of texture. It is finished with a post stitch ribbing along the bottom and a faux fur pom pom on the top.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Lovely Bead Stitch Hat Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters.
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.