- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- Crochet Hooded Vest For Beginners Worked In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] This Peacock Feather Pattern Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
This hat pattern will quickly become one of your favorites! The lovely Bead Stitch Hat by Erica Dietz is quick and easy to crochet and the texture created by combining rounds of bead stitch with rounds of half double crochet is truly beautiful, very pleasing to look at and it makes a very warm hat.
Lovely Bead Stitch Hat Free Crochet Pattern
The Bead Stitch Hat is a slightly slouchy hat made by combining rounds of bead stitch with rounds of half double crochet to give it a lot of texture. It is finished with a post stitch ribbing along the bottom and a faux fur pom pom on the top.
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Lovely Bead Stitch Hat Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters.
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.