- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- [Paid Pattern] Graceful Crochet Dragon Free Pattern To Bring Fantasy And Legend To Life
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Unique Lacy Baby Blanket
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
Tight, with a beautiful texture, the crochet leaf stitch is perfect for blankets, cardigans cushions and many other projects.
Learn how to crochet this gorgeous stitch by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana Oros Bonacorsi. Although it may seem challenging to some, this stitch pattern is quite easy to work. It only requires a bit more attention. The result is so exceptionally different and wonderful, it’s easy to imagine bags, shawls, scarfs or hats made using it.
3D Leaf Stitch Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.