- Lovely Little Sunflower Crochet Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Sweetest Crochet Daisy Ever!
- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
Tight, with a beautiful texture, the crochet leaf stitch is perfect for blankets, cardigans cushions and many other projects.
Learn how to crochet this gorgeous stitch by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana Oros Bonacorsi. Although it may seem challenging to some, this stitch pattern is quite easy to work. It only requires a bit more attention. The result is so exceptionally different and wonderful, it’s easy to imagine bags, shawls, scarfs or hats made using it.
3D Leaf Stitch Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.