- Fantastic Afghan Block Square With A Wonderful, Entertaining Design
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Amp Up Your Stlyle With This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag
- Very Easy One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Adorable Crochet Hippo Hat In All Different Sizes
Tight, with a beautiful texture, the crochet leaf stitch is perfect for blankets, cardigans cushions and many other projects.
Learn how to crochet this gorgeous stitch by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana Oros Bonacorsi. Although it may seem challenging to some, this stitch pattern is quite easy to work. It only requires a bit more attention. The result is so exceptionally different and wonderful, it’s easy to imagine bags, shawls, scarfs or hats made using it.
3D Leaf Stitch Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.