- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
- Everyone Loves This Cute Hedgehog Amigurumi Free Pattern
- Heavenly Flower Doily Free Crochet Pattern
A set of beautiful and feminine crochet washcloths is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day. This Blossom Stitch Washcloth by Erica Dietz is the perfect pattern to create a great gift. With a slightly lacy feel to it this pattern looks pretty yet is still solid enough to work. Worked with the recommended materials, the finished size is about 8.5 inches square but can easily be adjusted to be bigger or smaller.
60 yards of cotton yarn
H crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.