- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
- Thick, Dense And Warm Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
A set of beautiful and feminine crochet washcloths is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day. This Blossom Stitch Washcloth by Erica Dietz is the perfect pattern to create a great gift. With a slightly lacy feel to it this pattern looks pretty yet is still solid enough to work. Worked with the recommended materials, the finished size is about 8.5 inches square but can easily be adjusted to be bigger or smaller.
60 yards of cotton yarn
H crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.