- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- Crochet Mandala Placemats To Decorate Your Table In Style
- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tiny Owl Applique Pattern Is Perfect To Embellish Any Project
A set of beautiful and feminine crochet washcloths is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day. This Blossom Stitch Washcloth by Erica Dietz is the perfect pattern to create a great gift. With a slightly lacy feel to it this pattern looks pretty yet is still solid enough to work. Worked with the recommended materials, the finished size is about 8.5 inches square but can easily be adjusted to be bigger or smaller.
60 yards of cotton yarn
H crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.