- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Simple Solid Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Chapstick Holder Is Such A Great Idea For Any Lip Balm Addict
This wrap made in self-striping yarn is so beautiful and gorgeous! I love the amazing way that this yarn changes colors, these subtle changes make this shawl really interesting and fun to make and to wear. The Heathered Eyelets Wrap by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson is a lovely lace pattern with a blending of colors which makes it perfect and appropriate for anytime of the year.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this lovely wrap. To get the written pattern for this pattern, please visit Jennifer’s site.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiber Flux
Thanks to Jennifer Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.