- [Free Pattern] Catch The Good And Trap The Bad With This Magical Dream Catcher
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
This wrap made in self-striping yarn is so beautiful and gorgeous! I love the amazing way that this yarn changes colors, these subtle changes make this shawl really interesting and fun to make and to wear. The Heathered Eyelets Wrap by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson is a lovely lace pattern with a blending of colors which makes it perfect and appropriate for anytime of the year.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this lovely wrap. To get the written pattern for this pattern, please visit Jennifer’s site.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiber Flux
Thanks to Jennifer Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.