- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- Easy Crochet Lap Blanket For Hospice
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
These crocheted mini Christmas stockings are adorable. Fast and easy, also a great gift idea. This Little Christmas Socks pattern by Sucrette is quick and simple and it’s just big enough to pop a little chocolate in. Such a fabulous way to decorate a tree! This Christmas Socks pattern is also a great stash buster.
Little Christmas Socks Free Crochet Pattern
I’m gonna explain it to you with pics Don’t worry it is very easy
So? Are you ready? Did you prepare some yarn and a crochet hook? Let’s maaaaaake it ! yahooooooooo!
I suggest that you make a sock with a single color to try out the pattern first and then you can make your own multi colorful one
Thanks to Sucrette for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!