- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Return Of Autumn With These Wonderful Crochet Leaves
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
Perfect for Valentine’s or for a special afghan, this little square with a heart is adorable! Jackie’s Heart Granny Square by Jackie Tyler is a sweet 6 inch granny square with bold heart that can be used to make dishcloths, potholders, coasters or just adorable, cute baby blankets. This pattern can be easily used to make several loving gifts.
Square is 6 inches
Materials: White and Red Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Red Heart Super Savers)
Hook 5mm or size needed to obtain a 6 inch square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Karp Styles Crochet & Knitting
Thanks to Jackie Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.