- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
- Father Teddy Bear Cooking A Barbecue Crochet Applique Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
The center of the square looks like an antique medallion, don’t you think? This Odyssey 12 inch Square designed by Letitia Sherriff makes you travel back in time to ancient Greece when all the pendants and medallions motifs were so elaborate. This block with lovely dense texture is easy and fun to do and would make a stunning blanket.
Carnival 8ply Acrylic in Turquoise (Colour A)
Spotlight Marvel 8ply Acrylic in Hot Pink (Colour B)
4mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: AuntieElle’s Blog
Thanks to Letitia Sherriff for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.