- [Free Pattern] Boy Or Girl -This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Wonderful!
- This Unicorn Character Afghan Is Comfy Coziness At Its Best!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- Stunning Crochet Backpack Perfect For Summer Outings
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
I am going to admit here, I have prejudices around my clothing. Some clothes feel luckier than the other, depends on the day and some colors work better for certain celebrations then the other. Do you believe in lucky clothing? With St Patrick’s day almost here, I’m already looking for something green and lucky to wear. I came across this Lucky Day Cowl designed by Tamara Kelly at mooglyblog.com and it’s cute and also so great because it’s wearable, any day, in so many different and casual ways. The little clovers or shamrocks are beautiful and lucky enough, the pattern is free.
We could all use a little extra luck once in a while – and the fun little clovers or shamrocks in the Lucky Day Cowl might just be the token you need! At the very least, it’ll decrease the odds of pinching!
If you use a different yarn, you’ll want to pay attention to the finished size vs the Row count… but if you do get a chance to use LB Collection Cashmere, you won’t regret it.
Thanks to Tamara for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.