- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- Gorgeous Virus Star Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
I am going to admit here, I have prejudices around my clothing. Some clothes feel luckier than the other, depends on the day and some colors work better for certain celebrations then the other. Do you believe in lucky clothing? With St Patrick’s day almost here, I’m already looking for something green and lucky to wear. I came across this Lucky Day Cowl designed by Tamara Kelly at mooglyblog.com and it’s cute and also so great because it’s wearable, any day, in so many different and casual ways. The little clovers or shamrocks are beautiful and lucky enough, the pattern is free.
We could all use a little extra luck once in a while – and the fun little clovers or shamrocks in the Lucky Day Cowl might just be the token you need! At the very least, it’ll decrease the odds of pinching!
If you use a different yarn, you’ll want to pay attention to the finished size vs the Row count… but if you do get a chance to use LB Collection Cashmere, you won’t regret it.
Thanks to Tamara for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.