- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Free Pattern] Is soft, Is Chunky, Is Quick! This Granny Square Blanket Is Awesome!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
Use this very creative block to make a beautiful bedding accessory for your home. The Cupcake Celebration Granny Square by Jenny Thomas is a gorgeous granny square with so much attention to details. There’s a great step by step photo tutorial for this granny square and a helpful video tutorial showing how to add a cute pop of color and make the cupcakes more noticeable.
Red Heart Soft (or equivalent worsted weight yarn) in:
Color A: “Off White”
B: “Toast” (tan/khaki)
C: “Deep Sea” (turquoise)
D: “Guacamole” (spring green)
E: “Berry” (fuchsia/dark pink)
I (5.5 mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Acorn Tree Creations
Thanks to Jenny Thomas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.