- [Free Pattern] Classic Infinity Scarf And Simply Made Even For A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern]These Colourful Little Baskets Are Adorable!
- Beautiful 3D Flower Square Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Crochet Slippers For Women And Men
Use this very creative block to make a beautiful bedding accessory for your home. The Cupcake Celebration Granny Square by Jenny Thomas is a gorgeous granny square with so much attention to details. There’s a great step by step photo tutorial for this granny square and a helpful video tutorial showing how to add a cute pop of color and make the cupcakes more noticeable.
Red Heart Soft (or equivalent worsted weight yarn) in:
Color A: “Off White”
B: “Toast” (tan/khaki)
C: “Deep Sea” (turquoise)
D: “Guacamole” (spring green)
E: “Berry” (fuchsia/dark pink)
I (5.5 mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Acorn Tree Creations
Thanks to Jenny Thomas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.