- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- Adorable Penguin In A Santa Hat Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] When You See How Easy Is To Make This Shell Stitch Baby Blanket, You’ll Be Amazed
- [Video Tutorial] Fun And Fast Gorgeous Mandala Dream Catchers
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
Use up some scrap yarn to create a beautiful and functional granny bag. If you’ve been looking to do something different with your grannies, this pattern is going to show you how to make something really beautiful with minimum effort. This Vintage Popcorn Square by Sue Perez is so simple and cute and it comes in two sizes so you can choose the one that suits you best. Use colors inspired but the winter season and you’ll have a great last minute holiday gift in your hands. Have fun and add your own twist to this granny bag design, the possibilities are endless.
Size: S (L)
Small: 12.5″ square; handles measure 18″ long.
Large: 17″ square; handles measure 22″ long
Red Heart Super Saver [100% acrylic; 364 yd/333 m per 198 g skein], scraps in 4 assorted contrasting colors (CC) and main color (MC)
I (5.5 mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetvolution, Winter 2013
Thanks to Anastacia Zittel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.