- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- Decorative Large Crochet Basket Pattern You’ll Love
Use up some scrap yarn to create a beautiful and functional granny bag. If you’ve been looking to do something different with your grannies, this pattern is going to show you how to make something really beautiful with minimum effort. This Vintage Popcorn Square by Sue Perez is so simple and cute and it comes in two sizes so you can choose the one that suits you best. Use colors inspired but the winter season and you’ll have a great last minute holiday gift in your hands. Have fun and add your own twist to this granny bag design, the possibilities are endless.
Size: S (L)
Small: 12.5″ square; handles measure 18″ long.
Large: 17″ square; handles measure 22″ long
Red Heart Super Saver [100% acrylic; 364 yd/333 m per 198 g skein], scraps in 4 assorted contrasting colors (CC) and main color (MC)
I (5.5 mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetvolution, Winter 2013
Thanks to Anastacia Zittel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.