- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] Impossibly Cute Crochet Baby Jumpsuit
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
- Easy And Fabulous Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Kids Love Them Because Their Little Hands Don’t Get Cold!
This cutie is about 4½ inch. It’s so sweet! This adorable Heart Granny Square by Kara Gunza would make a great lap blanket or baby blanket or even something bigger. Somehow this heart pattern seems to be appropriate and perfect for any kid you love.
This adorable heart granny square is an easy crochet pattern to make for a baby. Little girls would love these little hearts in their blankets too, so surprise your daughter or niece with one, as well. Even if you use only one heart granny in your crochet project, is still going to give it a magical, loving touch.
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.