- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Fun To Your Halloween With This Skull Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern-2 Row Repeat Crochet Patterns
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
This cutie is about 4½ inch. It’s so sweet! This adorable Heart Granny Square by Kara Gunza would make a great lap blanket or baby blanket or even something bigger. Somehow this heart pattern seems to be appropriate and perfect for any kid you love.
This adorable heart granny square is an easy crochet pattern to make for a baby. Little girls would love these little hearts in their blankets too, so surprise your daughter or niece with one, as well. Even if you use only one heart granny in your crochet project, is still going to give it a magical, loving touch.
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.