- Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girls- Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- Super Easy Puzzled Granny Square [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- [Free Pattern] This Cuddly Blanket Would Make A Wonderful Baby Shower Gift
Tunisian stitch is a great looking stitch with a lovely texture. Perfect for anything you need in the kitchen. Although the stitch may look a bit intimidating, with the right tutorial and teacher, you may find that it’s actually quite easy. Your confidence will boost through the roof, once you have your first project done. Kara from Petals to Picot is sharing this beautiful Tunisian Crochet Kitchen Mat Pattern for free on her site. If you feel inspired browse through her site and you’ll find more cute kitchen patterns using this stitch, like these lovely dishcloths in the picture below. Enjoy!
Image source: Kara
Thank you to Kara for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.