- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- Super-Fun Crochet Hat Free Pattern
- Winter Granny Square Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
Those ripples create an amazing visual effect. Straightening the ripples to create this effect is easier than you think and the concept is really simple: you basically use different height stitches to fill the gaps. For all the ripple crazies out there that want to straighten their edges, This Little Tutorial on Little Tin Bird is going to show you how to do this in just a few steps.
Big Rainbow Ripple Technique
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Tin Bird
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.