- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- Crochet Cropped Cardigan Pattern To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
- [Free Pattern] Traditional Crochet Granny Square Scrapghan
- [Free Pattern] The Funny Jiji the Crochet Cat Is Beyond Purr-fect
- This Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern Is A Must-Have Decoration !
Those ripples create an amazing visual effect. Straightening the ripples to create this effect is easier than you think and the concept is really simple: you basically use different height stitches to fill the gaps. For all the ripple crazies out there that want to straighten their edges, This Little Tutorial on Little Tin Bird is going to show you how to do this in just a few steps.
Big Rainbow Ripple Technique
Get the free crochet pattern at Little Tin Bird
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.