- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Granny Square With An Amigurumi Rabbit
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
Those ripples create an amazing visual effect. Straightening the ripples to create this effect is easier than you think and the concept is really simple: you basically use different height stitches to fill the gaps. For all the ripple crazies out there that want to straighten their edges, This Little Tutorial on Little Tin Bird is going to show you how to do this in just a few steps.
Big Rainbow Ripple Technique
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Tin Bird
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.