- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall In Love With This Beautiful Scarf Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Clever Shell Tank
- Elegant And Simple 8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Need a 20 minutes project? Talk about instant gratification! This Simple Heart Headband by Peacoats and Plaid is an easy and fun project that you’ll enjoy doing it. This adorable crochet heart headwrap is absolute perfection and an be easily done even when your baby takes a nap. Believe it or not, it’s possible! This free crochet pattern can be adapted for an adult by making the band size bigger.
Create this quick and easy heart shaped headband/headwrap for any child. Great for beginners.
Pattern will fit the standard child. ( Source)
Thanks to Bre @ bre pea for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.