- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [Paid Pattern] Easy-To-Make Lovely Crochet Shoes For Baby Girl
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
Need a 20 minutes project? Talk about instant gratification! This Simple Heart Headband by Peacoats and Plaid is an easy and fun project that you’ll enjoy doing it. This adorable crochet heart headwrap is absolute perfection and an be easily done even when your baby takes a nap. Believe it or not, it’s possible! This free crochet pattern can be adapted for an adult by making the band size bigger.
Create this quick and easy heart shaped headband/headwrap for any child. Great for beginners.
Pattern will fit the standard child. ( Source)
Thanks to Bre @ bre pea for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.