- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make The Magic Loop (Magic Circle)
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Make Baby Sweater
- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
Need a 20 minutes project? Talk about instant gratification! This Simple Heart Headband by Peacoats and Plaid is an easy and fun project that you’ll enjoy doing it. This adorable crochet heart headwrap is absolute perfection and an be easily done even when your baby takes a nap. Believe it or not, it’s possible! This free crochet pattern can be adapted for an adult by making the band size bigger.
Create this quick and easy heart shaped headband/headwrap for any child. Great for beginners.
Pattern will fit the standard child. ( Source)
Thanks to Bre @ bre pea for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.