- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- Fast And Easy Crochet Triangle Scarf [Free Pattern]
- This Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket Is Perfect For The Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
In this video Tamara Kelly from Moogly Blog demonstrates the center double crochet. She is sharing a “how to” technique from Grammy Dirlam. The Centre Double Crochet is a stitch that stands out, it has a regal look and can be used for cowls or ponchos like clothing. This is a very easy pattern for a newbie! Once you get the hang of it, it’s really easy to work on these while you’re watching tv or talking to people.
With the Center Double Crochet stitch you can actually create some really fun crochet projects that make great gifts for friends, family, or of course for yourself. Watch in the video below how Tamara Kelly demonstrates how to crochet the center double crochet for right handed people.