- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Picot Trellis Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Kids Love Them Because Their Little Hands Don’t Get Cold!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
In this video Tamara Kelly from Moogly Blog demonstrates the center double crochet. She is sharing a “how to” technique from Grammy Dirlam. The Centre Double Crochet is a stitch that stands out, it has a regal look and can be used for cowls or ponchos like clothing. This is a very easy pattern for a newbie! Once you get the hang of it, it’s really easy to work on these while you’re watching tv or talking to people.
With the Center Double Crochet stitch you can actually create some really fun crochet projects that make great gifts for friends, family, or of course for yourself. Watch in the video below how Tamara Kelly demonstrates how to crochet the center double crochet for right handed people.