- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- Beautiful Crochet Modern Boho Granny Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- [Crochet Inspiration] Bring Home The Magic Of A Garden With These Charming Guys!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
In this video Tamara Kelly from Moogly Blog demonstrates the center double crochet. She is sharing a “how to” technique from Grammy Dirlam. The Centre Double Crochet is a stitch that stands out, it has a regal look and can be used for cowls or ponchos like clothing. This is a very easy pattern for a newbie! Once you get the hang of it, it’s really easy to work on these while you’re watching tv or talking to people.
With the Center Double Crochet stitch you can actually create some really fun crochet projects that make great gifts for friends, family, or of course for yourself. Watch in the video below how Tamara Kelly demonstrates how to crochet the center double crochet for right handed people.