- Love Crochet Purses With Stars On Them? Try This Free Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Super Fun Circular Afghan Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
Learn how to make these very easy simple striped crochet Baby Booties with this detailed step by step tutorial, suitable for beginners. This brilliant tutorial, courtesy of WoolyWondersCrochet makes the pattern really easy to understand and will help you make your first successful baby shoe even if you’ve never made baby booties before.
Quick And Easy Baby Booties
For 0 – 3 months use a 4mm crochet hook
For 3 – 6 months use a 4.5mm crochet hook
For 6 – 9 months use a 5mm crochet hook
For my slippers I used a 4mm crochet hook and Drops Lima yarn. In this video I am using US terms.
(Written pattern available for purchase here. )
Thanks to WoolyWondersCrochet for the Quick And Easy Baby Booties article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.