- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 4 Petals Crochet Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Table A Truly One-Of-A-Kind Look With These Fabulous Crochet Granny Square Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Easy Stash Buster Afghan For Mindless Relaxing
Have fun making this lovely decoration for your door! The Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree by Dawn is super quick to make and perfectly cute to get that vintage look in your apartment! The decorating options for this little and adorable project are endless! Unleash your creative genius! Hearts, starts, buttons, balls …they all are great ornaments for this crochet tree!
Take basic plain green granny squares, edge them in white, and create a lovely Christmas tree for your wall.
The granny squares are crocheted in a variety of sizes, small to large.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sweet, Simple Things
Thanks to Dawn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.