- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Easy And Fun Candy Corn Hot Pads
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Petunia Is A Wee Little Fairy Only 10cm Tall
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
Have fun making this lovely decoration for your door! The Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree by Dawn is super quick to make and perfectly cute to get that vintage look in your apartment! The decorating options for this little and adorable project are endless! Unleash your creative genius! Hearts, starts, buttons, balls …they all are great ornaments for this crochet tree!
Take basic plain green granny squares, edge them in white, and create a lovely Christmas tree for your wall.
The granny squares are crocheted in a variety of sizes, small to large.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sweet, Simple Things
Thanks to Dawn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.