- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
- Simply Elegant Crochet Blanket Border Free Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Another view of the same afghan
Have fun making this lovely decoration for your door! The Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree by Dawn is super quick to make and perfectly cute to get that vintage look in your apartment! The decorating options for this little and adorable project are endless! Unleash your creative genius! Hearts, starts, buttons, balls …they all are great ornaments for this crochet tree!
Take basic plain green granny squares, edge them in white, and create a lovely Christmas tree for your wall.
The granny squares are crocheted in a variety of sizes, small to large.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sweet, Simple Things
Thanks to Dawn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.