- Amazing Magpie Bird Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Crochet Hat Takes Your Breath Away!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
This festive stocking pattern can be easily personalized embroidering names or simple crochet letters and cute holly decorations. It’s quick, easy and so pretty! It can be even done using leftover red, green and white yarns. This quick and easy pattern makes the perfect stockings for the fireplace mantel. You’ll have so much fun making these Holly Stockings by Marilyn Coleman.
Stocking measures 19½” long.
RED HEART® “Holiday”: 1 Ball each 0140 White/Silver
A and 6040 Green/Silver C, 2 balls 9040 Red/Silver B.
Crochet Hooks: 6.5 mm [US K-10.5], 4mm [US G-6].
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marilyn Coleman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.