- Basic Crochet Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Blanket Pattern With Pretty, Daisy-Shaped Blocks Of Colors
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Beach Into Your Kitchen With These Fun Starfish Shaped Dishcloths
This festive stocking pattern can be easily personalized embroidering names or simple crochet letters and cute holly decorations. It’s quick, easy and so pretty! It can be even done using leftover red, green and white yarns. This quick and easy pattern makes the perfect stockings for the fireplace mantel. You’ll have so much fun making these Holly Stockings by Marilyn Coleman.
Stocking measures 19½” long.
RED HEART® “Holiday”: 1 Ball each 0140 White/Silver
A and 6040 Green/Silver C, 2 balls 9040 Red/Silver B.
Crochet Hooks: 6.5 mm [US K-10.5], 4mm [US G-6].
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marilyn Coleman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.