- Fabulous Starburst Flower Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Quick Coffee Cup Cozy With Holly Leaf And Berries Embellishment
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
This festive stocking pattern can be easily personalized embroidering names or simple crochet letters and cute holly decorations. It’s quick, easy and so pretty! It can be even done using leftover red, green and white yarns. This quick and easy pattern makes the perfect stockings for the fireplace mantel. You’ll have so much fun making these Holly Stockings by Marilyn Coleman.
Stocking measures 19½” long.
RED HEART® “Holiday”: 1 Ball each 0140 White/Silver
A and 6040 Green/Silver C, 2 balls 9040 Red/Silver B.
Crochet Hooks: 6.5 mm [US K-10.5], 4mm [US G-6].
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marilyn Coleman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.