- Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Is Handy For Comforting And Warmth, And Playtime Fun
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
This festive stocking pattern can be easily personalized embroidering names or simple crochet letters and cute holly decorations. It’s quick, easy and so pretty! It can be even done using leftover red, green and white yarns. This quick and easy pattern makes the perfect stockings for the fireplace mantel. You’ll have so much fun making these Holly Stockings by Marilyn Coleman.
Stocking measures 19½” long.
RED HEART® “Holiday”: 1 Ball each 0140 White/Silver
A and 6040 Green/Silver C, 2 balls 9040 Red/Silver B.
Crochet Hooks: 6.5 mm [US K-10.5], 4mm [US G-6].
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marilyn Coleman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.