- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Crochet Sweater Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Very Clever Crochet Square With Inspiring Design And Colorways
- [Free Pattern] Loveable And Chic Meadow Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Single Crochet Blanket Is The Simplest Blanket Pattern Ever!
This is a pretty easy pattern to follow and quick to make. This Doily measures 10 x 14 inches if you follow the instructions and materials indicated in the pattern. With a really beautiful shape, this Pineapple Doily by The Spool Cotton Company is a wonderful doily for any occasion.
J. & P. COATS or CLARK’S O.N.T. BEST SIX CORD MERCERIZED CROCHET, Size 20.
J. & P. Coats—2 balls of White or Ecru,
Clark’s O.N.T.—2 balls of White or Ecru.
J. & P. Coats—1 ball of White, Ecru or Cream.
Steel Crochet Hook No. 8 or 9.
Doily measures 10 x 14 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Free Vintage Crochet
Thanks to The Spool Cotton Company for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.