- Starbright Afghan Block Is An Adorable Square For Any Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- Handy Clutch Purse Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Blanket Works Up In No Time At All
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
The sleepy teddy bear free crochet pattern is the ideal cuddling partner that one could possibly ask for. If you want to get a good night’s sleep, then all you need to do is lay in bed with the sleepy teddy bear and you will fall asleep.
The reason why the sleepy teddy is so popular is because of the fact that it is made to make you feel sleepy. Anyone having trouble falling asleep will appreciate having a sleepy teddy bear that puts them to sleep.
Moreover, Sleepy Bear Crochet Pattern by Jennifer Olivarez is the perfect gift for children because it makes them feel protected.
Sleepy Teddy Bear Free Crochet Pattern
300-350 yds Aran-weight yarn
(2 balls Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Grey Marble)
Small amount of Aran-weight yarn for the muzzle
(Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Linen)
Small amount of black yarn for eyes, nose, and mouth
G-6 (4.00 mm) crochet hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jennifer Olivarez for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!