- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
- Fast And Easy Crochet Triangle Scarf [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
Mug cozies are cute even adorable, fun and such a great way to protect your hands when drinking warm drinks. Especially in the winter time, they are extremely practical and something that almost everybody should have. This cute and easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy pattern by Linda Carney can be easily adapted to fit your favorite mug or any other mug. It’s such a cute Christmas gift for someone who likes enjoying a warm drink.
Skill level : Beginner
You Will Need
Two My Boshi yarns (I’ve used Raspberry and Ivory) or thick yarn, in your chosen colours
4.5 mm crochet hook
Button, for fastening
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hobby Craft
Thanks to Linda Carney for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.