- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
- Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
Granny squares are such a versatile pattern. Once you know how to make them , you can literally make almost anything in the crochet world. This video tutorial is going to teach you how to make a really beautiful granny squares crochet dress.
This dress is made using acrylic 100% and a crochet hook 3.5 mm. If you use the same materials presented in the video you may need to know that 2 squares should cover the front (2 in the back). 1 of the squares -as shown in the video- is 23,5 cm including the white round (in a M-L size)
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.