- [Photo Tutorial] Love This Mandala! It’s Gorgeous, Fast And Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Spring-Friendly Shawl
- Stunning Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Adorable Elephant Lovie Will Make Any Kid Happy
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
Granny squares are such a versatile pattern. Once you know how to make them , you can literally make almost anything in the crochet world. This video tutorial is going to teach you how to make a really beautiful granny squares crochet dress.
This dress is made using acrylic 100% and a crochet hook 3.5 mm. If you use the same materials presented in the video you may need to know that 2 squares should cover the front (2 in the back). 1 of the squares -as shown in the video- is 23,5 cm including the white round (in a M-L size)
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.