- School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
- Stunning Crochet Backpack Perfect For Summer Outings
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jacob’s Ladder Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
Granny squares are such a versatile pattern. Once you know how to make them , you can literally make almost anything in the crochet world. This video tutorial is going to teach you how to make a really beautiful granny squares crochet dress.
This dress is made using acrylic 100% and a crochet hook 3.5 mm. If you use the same materials presented in the video you may need to know that 2 squares should cover the front (2 in the back). 1 of the squares -as shown in the video- is 23,5 cm including the white round (in a M-L size)
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.