- [Free Pattern] Lil’ Cute And Cuddly Baby Unicorn
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
Want a cute, adorable candy holder that stands out from the rest? A simple flower can also be a great decoration and a handy candy holder! Who would have thought? This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder by Amber of Divine Debris can be easily filled with sweet treats or even a small gift. With this daffodil inspired flower, you can create a gorgeous table design that would be super cute all Spring line. Need something else for Easter decorating? Look no further!
G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
A little under an 1 oz/ 50 yards
2 colors (white and yellow)
I used a combo of Red Heart Yarns white and Vanna’s Choice Baby Yellow
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.