- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Set Is A Brilliant Baby Shower Gift
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
This lacy poncho with leaf texture is made by cake cotton fine yarn is light and soft and can be worn so many ways. A wonderful crochet poncho to keep your shoulders covered ( or not! 🙂 ) and warm in Springtime.
Spring Leaves Poncho by Maz Kwok it’s a fairly easy lace pattern that looks great in a solid yarn and creates an exquisite piece of clothing. So beautiful and fashion-forward!
Versatile Crochet Poncho Design For Spring Time Free Crochet Pattern
Materials: ( I used )
3mm crochet hook
Sport weight yarn: Orange green beige shade ( about 300 gr for the sample – size L/ 150 gr or 656 yds per skein )
( Check out at my Yarn shop – free worldwide shipping )
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Versatile Crochet Poncho Design For Spring Time Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Be A Crafter
Thanks to Maz Kwok for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.