- Beautiful Blooming Spring Flowers Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
- Sleepy Teddy Bear Free Crochet Pattern To Help Kids Sleep
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Crochet Block With Just A Bit Of An Icy Look About It!
This crochet owl super scarf is an easy crochet project you’ll want to make again and again! It makes a great gift, too. This fun extra-long, over-sized scarf is just too cute not to have one. Crochet Owl Super Scarf by Sarah Zimmerman is a fun, warm and stylish accessory that you’ll wear all of the time.
Size: 8 inch wide x 100 inches long
– Bernat Softee Chunky Yarn
Emerald (5 skeins)
Seagreen (2 skeins)
Natural (1 skein)
Glowing Gold (1 skein)
White (1/2 skein) – optional… you can use natural for the owl eyes instead of white.
– Size H crochet hook
– 2 black buttons
– Large tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.