- Best Yarn Storage Idea Ever! This Place Is Magical!
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Little Strawberry Booties Are Really Precious!
These chunky ear warmer free patterns work up super fast so you can make a few in a day. Simple, but beautiful, these Chunky Ear Warmer by Maria’s Blue Crayon will keep your ears warm on windy or cold days. Made with a tighter stitch and a bulky yarn for extra warmth. These ear warmers are made to fit snug so it won’t slip down while being worn.
Easy Chunky Ear Warmer Free Patterns
Bulky or Worsted Weight yarn (holding two strands together)
Stitch markers (optional)
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Chunky Ear Warmer Free Patterns.
Thanks to Maria’s Blue Crayon for the article inspiration and featured image.