- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Blanket Works Up In No Time At All
- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
Amazing combinations of colors can be used to create this beautiful flowers baby blanket and to add a touch of color to your baby’s room. Spring Flowers Blanket by Carolina Guzman is one of the sweetest and playful patterns you’ll ever see and it’s so easy to crochet! So don’t hesitate, pick your favorite colors and start creating your own fun spring flowers blanket.
Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
Worsted Weight Yarn. 5 colors: Yellow, Green, Purple, Light Purple, Pink.
G (4 mm) Crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this Spring Flowers Blanket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: One and Two Company
Thanks to Carmen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.