- Spiral Crochet Afghan With A Dramatic And Decorative Effect
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern For Really Wonderful Cushion Covers
- Modern Backpack Free Crochet Pattern For All Seasons
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
Too early to start autumn projects? I don’t think so! Start planning Halloween early by making this cute candy corn bag. This Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton is a simple pattern that can be used an entire childhood-long. So fun and festive and perfect for your cutest Trick or Treater to carry around.
This is not a huge pillowcase sized trick or treat bag, but it’s the perfect size for a little doing a trip around the block.
Image source: Alexis
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.