- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
- Free Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Fire In The Meadow 12 Inch Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
Too early to start autumn projects? I don’t think so! Start planning Halloween early by making this cute candy corn bag. This Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bag by Alexis Middleton is a simple pattern that can be used an entire childhood-long. So fun and festive and perfect for your cutest Trick or Treater to carry around.
This is not a huge pillowcase sized trick or treat bag, but it’s the perfect size for a little doing a trip around the block.
Image source: Alexis
Thanks to Alexis for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.