- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
- Gorgeously Huggable One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Fabulous And Quick, Bellflower Infinity Scarf Is Absolutely Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
Learn how to crochet a wonderful yet so easy stitch with this easy tutorial. The Lemon Peel Stitch explained via a detailed photo tutorial courtesy of Alexis of Persia Lou it is so great looking and easy peasy to crochet. The lemon peel stitch is really simple and basic as it is only alternating single crochet and double crochet stitches. This basic crochet stitch creates a sturdy fabric with texture which can be used to create beautiful washcloths or even more complex projects like hats, headbands or bags.
Yarn (I used Caron One Pound in Pale Green for this sample)
Hook (I used an H 5.00 hook)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Persia Lou
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.