- Cute Princess Hand Puppet Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherries And Flowers
Learn how to crochet a wonderful yet so easy stitch with this easy tutorial. The Lemon Peel Stitch explained via a detailed photo tutorial courtesy of Alexis of Persia Lou it is so great looking and easy peasy to crochet. The lemon peel stitch is really simple and basic as it is only alternating single crochet and double crochet stitches. This basic crochet stitch creates a sturdy fabric with texture which can be used to create beautiful washcloths or even more complex projects like hats, headbands or bags.
Yarn (I used Caron One Pound in Pale Green for this sample)
Hook (I used an H 5.00 hook)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Persia Lou
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.