- Darling Colourful Bunny Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
This crochet pattern is for the intermediate crocheters. These slipper boots look so thick and warm and very durable.The Cozy Crocheted Slipper Boots by Sarah Goldstein, are so unique and the perfect pair for the Autumn (Fall) season. They are special as they give the foot an edge rather than just rounded and the soles will give you some extra warmth.
If you have some leather scraps lying around use them to make a great sole. In this project you will learn how to design your own pair to fit your size. This way you can make one pair of crochet slipper boots for everybody in your family.
Image source: Sarah Goldstein
Thanks to Sarah and How To Instructions for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.