- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherries And Flowers
- Pocket Shawl Pattern With Wonderfully Warm And Squishy Texture
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For The Fall Season
- Make Life A Little Easier With This Fantastic Method To Join Your Afghan Blocks ( Incredible Tips Offered Too!)
- DIY Fox Face Mask Cover Up Free Crochet Pattern
This crochet pattern is for the intermediate crocheters. These slipper boots look so thick and warm and very durable.The Cozy Crocheted Slipper Boots by Sarah Goldstein, are so unique and the perfect pair for the Autumn (Fall) season. They are special as they give the foot an edge rather than just rounded and the soles will give you some extra warmth.
If you have some leather scraps lying around use them to make a great sole. In this project you will learn how to design your own pair to fit your size. This way you can make one pair of crochet slipper boots for everybody in your family.
Image source: Sarah Goldstein
Thanks to Sarah and How To Instructions for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.