- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- [Free Pattern] Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up An Old Jars Or Cans With This Charming Cozy
- [Photo Tutorial] Love This Mandala! It’s Gorgeous, Fast And Fun!
This crochet pattern is for the intermediate crocheters. These slipper boots look so thick and warm and very durable.The Cozy Crocheted Slipper Boots by Sarah Goldstein, are so unique and the perfect pair for the Autumn (Fall) season. They are special as they give the foot an edge rather than just rounded and the soles will give you some extra warmth.
If you have some leather scraps lying around use them to make a great sole. In this project you will learn how to design your own pair to fit your size. This way you can make one pair of crochet slipper boots for everybody in your family.
Image source: Sarah Goldstein
Thanks to Sarah and How To Instructions for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.