- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Afghan Is Solid, Cozy, Warm And Fun To Make
- How To Turn A Squared Waffle Dishcloth Into A Waffle Blanket Any Size
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie
This bag is it fun! The Crochet Trick or Treat Bag for Halloween by Esther Leavitt was designed to hang across a toddler’s chest. It is perfect if you need something small for your toddler to take Trick-or-Treating. What’s great is that you little one won’t end up holding the bag at the end of the night.
This Trick or Treat bag is so very cute! You’ll get lots of compliments on your pumpkin’s bag at Halloween.
Thanks to Esther Leavitt for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.