- Super Easy Crochet Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
This bag is it fun! The Crochet Trick or Treat Bag for Halloween by Esther Leavitt was designed to hang across a toddler’s chest. It is perfect if you need something small for your toddler to take Trick-or-Treating. What’s great is that you little one won’t end up holding the bag at the end of the night.
This Trick or Treat bag is so very cute! You’ll get lots of compliments on your pumpkin’s bag at Halloween.
Thanks to Esther Leavitt for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.