- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- Adorable Starlight Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults-Free Pattern
This bag is it fun! The Crochet Trick or Treat Bag for Halloween by Esther Leavitt was designed to hang across a toddler’s chest. It is perfect if you need something small for your toddler to take Trick-or-Treating. What’s great is that you little one won’t end up holding the bag at the end of the night.
This Trick or Treat bag is so very cute! You’ll get lots of compliments on your pumpkin’s bag at Halloween.
Thanks to Esther Leavitt for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.