- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Textured Square
- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy To Follow, Adorable Sun And Rainbow Lovey Any Boy Or Girl Loves
This simple yet modern crochet pillow cover is made using simple motifs. They are sewn together in such a sophisticated way so the end result would compare in quality and design with something expensive you would buy in a store. The pattern is really simple.
This Crochet X Pillow by Alexis Middleton is actually constructed using four squares: two solid squares and two striped squares. Just one look at the assembling shots and you’ll be amazed at how creative and simple the all process is.
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.