- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch
This simple yet modern crochet pillow cover is made using simple motifs. They are sewn together in such a sophisticated way so the end result would compare in quality and design with something expensive you would buy in a store. The pattern is really simple.
This Crochet X Pillow by Alexis Middleton is actually constructed using four squares: two solid squares and two striped squares. Just one look at the assembling shots and you’ll be amazed at how creative and simple the all process is.
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.