- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Fabulous And Quick, Bellflower Infinity Scarf Is Absolutely Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Flower Stitch
- Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
This simple yet modern crochet pillow cover is made using simple motifs. They are sewn together in such a sophisticated way so the end result would compare in quality and design with something expensive you would buy in a store. The pattern is really simple.
This Crochet X Pillow by Alexis Middleton is actually constructed using four squares: two solid squares and two striped squares. Just one look at the assembling shots and you’ll be amazed at how creative and simple the all process is.
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.