- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- Cute Princess Hand Puppet Free Crochet Pattern
- Simple And Beautiful Preemie Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Throw Pattern Using The Join As You Go Method
This simple yet modern crochet pillow cover is made using simple motifs. They are sewn together in such a sophisticated way so the end result would compare in quality and design with something expensive you would buy in a store. The pattern is really simple.
This Crochet X Pillow by Alexis Middleton is actually constructed using four squares: two solid squares and two striped squares. Just one look at the assembling shots and you’ll be amazed at how creative and simple the all process is.
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.