- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
- [Paid Pattern] Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Stretchy And So Lovely Crochet Flower Headband (Any Size)
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
A few days ago I wrote an article here about this lovely and free Crochet Bunny Hat With Flower for Little Girl written pattern and I also added a series of very helpful video tutorials to support that project. Today, I’ve found another awesome free crochet newborn bunny hat and diaper cover pattern, Bunny Newborn Baby Prop and I couldn’t wait to share it with you. This bunny outfit is so adorable, it’s going to steal your heart in a moment.
This cute set found at Simply Crochet comes with free written patterns for both the hat and the diaper cover.
Isn’t this so adorable!!?
The only real difficult thing to make were the ears… but they weren’t that bad.
The hat uses worsted weight yarn and a size I crochet hook.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Simply Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.