- [Free Pattern] Spread The Holiday Joy With This Cute Little Santa Ornament
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vibrant Summer Jacket
Here are some cute flower hair clips that you can crochet for your baby girl or maybe as a gift for another little one you love. These accessories are great for parties, sleeps over, weddings or any other occasion. They are really cute and, to be honest, these are the kind of things a girl never has enough! They all come with free patterns and they all are really quick and easy projects.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Simple Flower Hairclips by Ana BC at lanasdeana.blogspot.com.au
2. Pink Flower Hair Clips by Connie Lee at crochetcetera.wordpress.com
3. Blossoming Hair Slides by Helena Schaeder Söderberg at craftandcreativity.com
4. Crochet Flower Hair Clips from Stacy at crochetstitchesbystacy.blogspot.com.au
5. Crochet Hair Clips by Ellen Price at ellenscreativepassage.blogspot.com
6. Crochet Flower Hair Clips at earning-my-cape.blogspot.com
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.