- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Magical Arietis Square With Ombre Effect
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
- Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Basket With Handles Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
When it comes to the little ones, almost everything makes us go: Awww! So small, so cute, so touching! Like this beautiful Bunny Hat & Booties (Booties) set by Michele Wilcox which is seriously cute. With Easter almost here, this bunny set would be such an appropriate outfit for any baby. The pattern fits 12 months (1 year) babies.
We used soft bamboo thread to crochet these sweet bunny accessories for the well-dressed baby. We show them in girly pink, but they would be just as cute in blue or another color for baby boys. (Coats & Clark)
LC2432 Bunny Hat & Booties
AUNT LYDIA’S® “Bamboo Crochet Thread,” Size 10:
(A) 2 balls 275 Coral
(B) 1 ball 705 Pure Pink
(C) 1 ball 365 Twig
3 colors, 4 balls total
Hat Circumference: 17½”
Booties Length: 4½”
12 sts = 2”; 6 rows = 2” in dc with double strand of thread.
14 sts = 2”; 12 rows = 2” in sc with double strand of thread
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.