- Free Christmas Gnome Pattern To Decorate The Holiday
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Pattern: Majestic Bloom
- Stunning Crochet Mandala Pattern For Your Leftover Yarn
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
When it comes to the little ones, almost everything makes us go: Awww! So small, so cute, so touching! Like this beautiful Bunny Hat & Booties (Booties) set by Michele Wilcox which is seriously cute. With Easter almost here, this bunny set would be such an appropriate outfit for any baby. The pattern fits 12 months (1 year) babies.
We used soft bamboo thread to crochet these sweet bunny accessories for the well-dressed baby. We show them in girly pink, but they would be just as cute in blue or another color for baby boys. (Coats & Clark)
LC2432 Bunny Hat & Booties
AUNT LYDIA’S® “Bamboo Crochet Thread,” Size 10:
(A) 2 balls 275 Coral
(B) 1 ball 705 Pure Pink
(C) 1 ball 365 Twig
3 colors, 4 balls total
Hat Circumference: 17½”
Booties Length: 4½”
12 sts = 2”; 6 rows = 2” in dc with double strand of thread.
14 sts = 2”; 12 rows = 2” in sc with double strand of thread
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.