- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
- Tutorial: How To Read A Crochet Chart Worked In The Round (Crochet Symbols In Crochet Diagrams)
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- Super Easy Crochet Skirt [Video Tutorial]
When it comes to the little ones, almost everything makes us go: Awww! So small, so cute, so touching! Like this beautiful Bunny Hat & Booties (Booties) set by Michele Wilcox which is seriously cute. With Easter almost here, this bunny set would be such an appropriate outfit for any baby. The pattern fits 12 months (1 year) babies.
We used soft bamboo thread to crochet these sweet bunny accessories for the well-dressed baby. We show them in girly pink, but they would be just as cute in blue or another color for baby boys. (Coats & Clark)
LC2432 Bunny Hat & Booties
AUNT LYDIA’S® “Bamboo Crochet Thread,” Size 10:
(A) 2 balls 275 Coral
(B) 1 ball 705 Pure Pink
(C) 1 ball 365 Twig
3 colors, 4 balls total
Hat Circumference: 17½”
Booties Length: 4½”
12 sts = 2”; 6 rows = 2” in dc with double strand of thread.
14 sts = 2”; 12 rows = 2” in sc with double strand of thread
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.