- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- Crochet Cropped Cardigan Pattern To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Very Own Little Monster Easter Egg Crochet
- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
This looks like a fun pattern! It’s both very interesting and very pretty. This Granny Ripples Afghan pattern by Simply Crochet is, in fact, such an amazing idea in making a different style afghan. It’s such a unique and beautiful design, it’ truly difficult to resist the temptation to try to make it.
There are 3 strips of granny squares in this double bed granny ripples afghan pattern.
This style afghan is all about pattern. Once you know how to create one row, you’ll be able to make a blanket with whatever pattern you would like! You can choose to have 5 or 6 rows of grannies if you wish!
Thanks to Simply Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.