- Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl For Chilly Days [Free Crochet Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is A Cute And Great Bath Toy!
- Crochet Heart With Wings Pattern Is A Cute Little Crochet Project For Valentine’s Day
- [Free Pattern] Lil Frankie Hat Is So Cute!
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
I’m crazy in love with this afghan! It is stunningly gorgeous and much more sophisticated than the usual granny afghan. The color combination really sets the pattern off. Grannies and Ripples by Stephanie Blaisure has the nostalgic, it almost looks like a quilt and truly creates the comforting feel of a vintage quilt. With this outstanding design, the pattern looks lovely in many settings. The free pattern is beautifully detailed on Stephanie’s blog: Simply Crochet.
Or should I really call it a lapghan? It is only made for one person to sit and cuddle up underneath. Some day I will venture into making a bigger one, but seeings that this one took me a month to make…. I can’t imagine a bigger one!
Thanks to Stephanie for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.