- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
Princess Pea, Red Riding Hood, The Three Bears, Owl, Giraffe are just some of the characters used to decorate these crochet pillow for kids. Some of these projects, offered by Red Heart are easy to make, some are for an intermediate level. They all come with free patterns. All you need to do , is to choose the one that’s best for you and your baby.
Your little one will love sleeping and cuddling with this cute pillow.
9 Great And Free Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Red Riding Hood Pillow
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.