- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Video Tutorial] Fast, Easy And Gorgeous! This May Be Your New Go-To Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
Princess Pea, Red Riding Hood, The Three Bears, Owl, Giraffe are just some of the characters used to decorate these crochet pillow for kids. Some of these projects, offered by Red Heart are easy to make, some are for an intermediate level. They all come with free patterns. All you need to do , is to choose the one that’s best for you and your baby.
Your little one will love sleeping and cuddling with this cute pillow.
9 Great And Free Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Red Riding Hood Pillow
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.