- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
- Beginner-Friendly Simple Collar Dress [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Pattern For A Towel Holder
- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
Princess Pea, Red Riding Hood, The Three Bears, Owl, Giraffe are just some of the characters used to decorate these crochet pillow for kids. Some of these projects, offered by Red Heart are easy to make, some are for an intermediate level. They all come with free patterns. All you need to do , is to choose the one that’s best for you and your baby.
Your little one will love sleeping and cuddling with this cute pillow.
9 Great And Free Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Red Riding Hood Pillow
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.