- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- Soft And Sweet Free Crochet Crescent Shawl Pattern
This cute crochet bunny hat doesn’t even need too much introduction. It is so precious. Lisa Auch at LisaAuch.com offers the pattern for free on her site. Now, if you change the colors, for example you can choose grey or blue instead of white and remove the flower, you suddenly have a cute crochet bunny hat for a little boy. On the next pages, I added a series of 5 video tutorials Crochet Easter Bunny Beanie offered by bobwilson123 . If you’re making a crochet beanie for a newborn, make sure sure you watch the last video, to see the newborn’s hat and matching diaper cover made by Yolanda Soto Lopez .
Featured image source: Lisa Auch
Enjoy the video tutorials! 😉
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.