- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Feet The Comfort They Deserve With These Super-Cute Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Men’s Scarf
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
This cute crochet bunny hat doesn’t even need too much introduction. It is so precious. Lisa Auch at LisaAuch.com offers the pattern for free on her site. Now, if you change the colors, for example you can choose grey or blue instead of white and remove the flower, you suddenly have a cute crochet bunny hat for a little boy. On the next pages, I added a series of 5 video tutorials Crochet Easter Bunny Beanie offered by bobwilson123 . If you’re making a crochet beanie for a newborn, make sure sure you watch the last video, to see the newborn’s hat and matching diaper cover made by Yolanda Soto Lopez .
Featured image source: Lisa Auch
Enjoy the video tutorials! 😉
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.