- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Very Simple Washcloth Set With Basket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] LOVE This Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Design!
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
Perfect for last minute baby gifts, this snuggly baby blankets is quick and easy to work. Fast and Cozy Blanket by Bernat Design Studio is a fun project and a soft blanket you can make for a baby or for a toddler. If you’re looking for easy last minute gift, this fast and easy blanket works up in no time at all.
Approx 40″ x 30″ [101.5 x 76 cm].
Bernat® Pipsqueak™ (100 g/3.5 oz; 109 m/120 yds) or
(250 g/8.8 oz; 274 m/300 yds)
Size 6 mm (U.S. J or 10) crochet hook or size needed to
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Bernat for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.