- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Granny Square Blanket For Snuggling On The Sofa With Your Little One
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches Illustrated Really Clearly
- Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern To Match Any Decor
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
Back to the easy, wonderful, classic granny square! As we all probably know, once you know how to granny square, many gorgeous projects can happen. This easy, warm and wonderful designed hoodie scarf / wrap crochet pattern Ella Hoody by Michele Costa is the best proof! This hoodie scarf is a wonderful spin on granny square, surprisingly easy and the kind of pattern you can do without even thinking.
DK or Worsted Weight #4 Yarn
Color A: Black – 810 yrds total
Color B: Steel Grey – 350 yrds total
Color C: White – 350 yrds total
Crochet Hook Size L
Tapestry needle to weave ends
Fasteners or safety pins
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitch And Hustle
Thanks to Michele Costa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.