- Best Tunisian Crochet Stitches for Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- Fast And Super Simple Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Insanely Adorable Baby Giraffe Amigurumi
I love this baby blanket pattern! It’s so simple and delicate and even if the design is only made of squares it’s not boring at all. It’s elegant and classy and you can adjust this pattern to any size you like. This beautiful Baby Blanket by Elisabeth Andree is really a treasure to keep forever.
6 balls of phildar cabotine azur (pale blue)
1 ball of phildar cabotine ecume (soft gray)
crochet hook size 4.5 mm
Thanks to Elisabeth Andree for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.