- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Coasters Are Such A Cute And Festive Spot To Place Your Cups!
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- One Hour Elizabeth Stitch Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
I love this baby blanket pattern! It’s so simple and delicate and even if the design is only made of squares it’s not boring at all. It’s elegant and classy and you can adjust this pattern to any size you like. This beautiful Baby Blanket by Elisabeth Andree is really a treasure to keep forever.
6 balls of phildar cabotine azur (pale blue)
1 ball of phildar cabotine ecume (soft gray)
crochet hook size 4.5 mm
Thanks to Elisabeth Andree for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.