- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- Cozy Wrist Warmers To Freshen Up Your Wardrobe
- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
- Lovely Little Beaded Crochet Baby Shoes
- Fire Breathing Dragon Amigurumi For Endless Fun
I love this baby blanket pattern! It’s so simple and delicate and even if the design is only made of squares it’s not boring at all. It’s elegant and classy and you can adjust this pattern to any size you like. This beautiful Baby Blanket by Elisabeth Andree is really a treasure to keep forever.
6 balls of phildar cabotine azur (pale blue)
1 ball of phildar cabotine ecume (soft gray)
crochet hook size 4.5 mm
Thanks to Elisabeth Andree for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.