- How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square!
- Get An Elegant Finishing Touch With This Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
I love this baby blanket pattern! It’s so simple and delicate and even if the design is only made of squares it’s not boring at all. It’s elegant and classy and you can adjust this pattern to any size you like. This beautiful Baby Blanket by Elisabeth Andree is really a treasure to keep forever.
6 balls of phildar cabotine azur (pale blue)
1 ball of phildar cabotine ecume (soft gray)
crochet hook size 4.5 mm
Thanks to Elisabeth Andree for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.