- [Free Pattern] Classic And Cool Varsity Love Socks
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- Knitting For Beginners: 38 Different And Awesome Cast-on Stitches
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
This braided scarf pattern is really fun and a bit different to make, meaning that it requires not only a crochet hook and yarn, but also a cardboard piece or a broomstick crochet pin. And the results are exceptional as you can see! Learn how to crochet this gorgeous Braided Scarf, courtesy of Craftbits (Shellie Wilson). This pattern is beginner friendly and so much fun, it will turn you into a broomstick crochet fan!
What you need
Yarns – 4 different color
Crochet hook – 4 mm
Cardboard piece or broomstick crochet pin.
Check out the original source for this Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craftbits
Thanks to Shellie Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.