- Deceptively Simple Loop Bag Will Make You Look Effortlessly Stylish And Carefree
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- Insanely Cute Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
This braided scarf pattern is really fun and a bit different to make, meaning that it requires not only a crochet hook and yarn, but also a cardboard piece or a broomstick crochet pin. And the results are exceptional as you can see! Learn how to crochet this gorgeous Braided Scarf, courtesy of Craftbits (Shellie Wilson). This pattern is beginner friendly and so much fun, it will turn you into a broomstick crochet fan!
What you need
Yarns – 4 different color
Crochet hook – 4 mm
Cardboard piece or broomstick crochet pin.
Check out the original source for this Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craftbits
Thanks to Shellie Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.