- Awesome Crochet Beach Tote With Matching Sun Hat
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
What an easy beautiful infinity scarf! Great pattern for beginners! This is a very quick and easy project, perfect for next day gift giving. The Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf by Tamara Kelly is a lovely cowl, a very pretty and easy-to-wear accessory. The pattern is simple yet creative and using a yarn with color changes to make it even more interesting.
US – K, 6.5mm hook
US – I, 5.5mm hook (optional, for making tie on button only)
280 yds worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in Tidal shown)
Optional: Button (1 1/4″ or 32mm button shown)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.