- Free Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
What an easy beautiful infinity scarf! Great pattern for beginners! This is a very quick and easy project, perfect for next day gift giving. The Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf by Tamara Kelly is a lovely cowl, a very pretty and easy-to-wear accessory. The pattern is simple yet creative and using a yarn with color changes to make it even more interesting.
US – K, 6.5mm hook
US – I, 5.5mm hook (optional, for making tie on button only)
280 yds worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in Tidal shown)
Optional: Button (1 1/4″ or 32mm button shown)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.