- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
- Learn A New Stitch: Multicolor Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Little Mouse Angel Ornament Makes A Cute Gift That No One Could Resist
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
Follow along with Meladora’s Creations for Crochet while she’s making This Crochet Amigurumi Fierce Dragon, a beautiful pattern brought to you by Lucy Ravenscar. Even if you’re not an expert in making dolls, you’ll have fun crocheting this little guy that your kids are going to love for sure. If you need the written pattern you find it here.
This video tutorial is made in four parts. You’ll learn how to make the little guy’s body in part #1. You’ll learn how to make the legs and the spikes in video #2. You’ll learn how to make the ears and the eyes in video #3. You’ll learn how to sew all together in video #4. And voila! All done! This video tutorial is super easy to follow.
I LOVE Lilly’s reaction at the end of the fourth part when she receives the little dragon! Precious!
Go to the next page to watch the other parts of this Fierce Dragon video tutorial.