- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- [Free Pattern] Modern And Stylish Granny Blanket
Geometric motifs and symbols always bring an aura of mystery and history when used in art or crafts. Spirals make no exception. In some cultures, the spirals represent new life, hope, and family. They are also so pretty and decorative, that’s why the spiral motif is so popular when it comes to home decoration.
Follow along with Oana and learn how to make this beautiful crochet spiral square. It has a lovely design that looks complicated, but she makes it simple for everybody. So simple that even a beginner can make it! Enjoy!
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.