- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Cupcake Ring Every Dessert Lover Should Own
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
Geometric motifs and symbols always bring an aura of mystery and history when used in art or crafts. Spirals make no exception. In some cultures, the spirals represent new life, hope, and family. They are also so pretty and decorative, that’s why the spiral motif is so popular when it comes to home decoration.
Follow along with Oana and learn how to make this beautiful crochet spiral square. It has a lovely design that looks complicated, but she makes it simple for everybody. So simple that even a beginner can make it! Enjoy!
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.