- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- Easy Chunky Ear Warmer Free Patterns
- Pretty One Piece Crochet Christmas Stocking For A Fun Holiday
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
Geometric motifs and symbols always bring an aura of mystery and history when used in art or crafts. Spirals make no exception. In some cultures, the spirals represent new life, hope, and family. They are also so pretty and decorative, that’s why the spiral motif is so popular when it comes to home decoration.
Follow along with Oana and learn how to make this beautiful crochet spiral square. It has a lovely design that looks complicated, but she makes it simple for everybody. So simple that even a beginner can make it! Enjoy!
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.