- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Minion Pencil Case Is Genius!
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- Crochet Bunny Floor Pillow Free Pattern -Fun Crochet For Kids
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- Backpack Crochet Free Pattern You Will Love
This is a gorgeous square! Flower Tile Afghan Square by Marta Chrzanowska is very straightforward pattern with a helpful photo tutorial. It looks a bit intimidating at first, but has great reviews for really easy to follow. This pattern is using a special stitch: the leaf stitch which looks so beautiful surrounded by those rows of “V” stitches on the border. Just beautiful!
The sample square shown in this post was made with worsted weight acrylic and 4.5 mm hook. It measures 11×11 in (I crochet VERY loosely, because of my carpal tunnel syndrome)
Input from other crocheters:
- hook 4.5mm, worsted weight acrylic, 9×9 in square
- hook 4.5mm, worsted weight cotton, 10×10 in square ( Source)
Flower Tile Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Marta for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.