- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- Easy And Quick Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Solomon’s Knot aka Lover’s Knot Stitch
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
This is a gorgeous square! Flower Tile Afghan Square by Marta Chrzanowska is very straightforward pattern with a helpful photo tutorial. It looks a bit intimidating at first, but has great reviews for really easy to follow. This pattern is using a special stitch: the leaf stitch which looks so beautiful surrounded by those rows of “V” stitches on the border. Just beautiful!
The sample square shown in this post was made with worsted weight acrylic and 4.5 mm hook. It measures 11×11 in (I crochet VERY loosely, because of my carpal tunnel syndrome)
Input from other crocheters:
- hook 4.5mm, worsted weight acrylic, 9×9 in square
- hook 4.5mm, worsted weight cotton, 10×10 in square ( Source)
Flower Tile Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Marta for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.