- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Unique Christmas Tree Crochet Scarf Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Seed Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
This is a gorgeous square! Flower Tile Afghan Square by Marta Chrzanowska is very straightforward pattern with a helpful photo tutorial. It looks a bit intimidating at first, but has great reviews for really easy to follow. This pattern is using a special stitch: the leaf stitch which looks so beautiful surrounded by those rows of “V” stitches on the border. Just beautiful!
The sample square shown in this post was made with worsted weight acrylic and 4.5 mm hook. It measures 11×11 in (I crochet VERY loosely, because of my carpal tunnel syndrome)
Input from other crocheters:
- hook 4.5mm, worsted weight acrylic, 9×9 in square
- hook 4.5mm, worsted weight cotton, 10×10 in square ( Source)
Flower Tile Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Marta for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.